Forum Light's Demons Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ Użytkownicy GrupyZaloguj

who excitedly jumped around the court after Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 25, 2019 02:19 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

MONTMELO, Spain -- Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg sped away to their fourth straight one-two finish at the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday in a dominant performance that does not bode well for the rest of the Formula One field. Hamilton took off from pole position and stayed ahead of Rosberg -- despite the German closing to less than a second in a tense final lap -- to record a fourth consecutive victory and move ahead of his teammate in the overall standings. Hamiltons 100 points after five races put him three points ahead of Rosberg, who failed to find a way in front of his main rival for a fourth straight time after winning the season opener. His 26th career win gave Hamilton one more than former world champions Niki Lauda, who now works for Mercedes, and Jim Clark. Hamilton set himself on course to add to his own title from 2008. He hadnt led the championship since June 2012 after winning the Canadian GP with McLaren. "This is our fourth one-two, its just unreal," Hamilton said after Rosberg helped douse him in champagne to celebrate his first victory at the Barcelona-Catalunya circuit. "Getting my first win here after trying for eight years, it is difficult to put into words my feeling. I have never had a car like this. I have never had a gap like this. I am grateful I was able to keep (Rosberg) behind me." Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo finished third for his first career podium after coming close on three occasions this year. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel had a flawless drive to move up from a 15th-place start to finish fourth, with his Red Bull finally not having any problems following two days of it stalling in practice and qualifying. Valtteri Bottas of Williams was fifth, followed by struggling Ferrari duo Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen in sixth and seventh. Lotus Romain Grosjean and Force India pari Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg rounded out the points. McLaren made no progress with Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen coming in 11th and 12th. Not even a three-week break for their rivals to improve their cars prevented Mercedes from earning its fifth win in as many events this year in a disheartening display for the other 10 teams. Ricciardo ended up more than 48 seconds slower than Rosberg. Alonso was left in a distant third place in the standings with 49 points, followed by Vettel with 45. Mercedes increased its lead in the constructors championship race to 197 points. Red Bull is second with 84 points, with Ferrari trailing in third with 66. After executing a clean start, the Silver Arrows focused on protecting their tires and preparing a final fight at the end of the race to decide which driver would to settle with being runner-up. The two opted for different pit stop strategies, with Hamilton pitting first to change to a faster pair of medium tries before Rosberg went in to get a second set of slower, but more resistant, hard tires. It appeared Rosbergs tactics to then finish on his set of faster tires was going to pay off as Hamiltons advantage evaporated, but Hamilton kept his nerves in check and his vehicle in front until the 66th and final lap. Hamilton led all of the way, but he asked his team for help on several occasions -- as well as complaining about the tire strategy -- after never being able to shake Rosberg. And although this race didnt see any close calls between the drivers, as happened in Bahrain earlier this season, they were close right down to the last turn as Hamilton crossed 0.6 seconds ahead of Rosberg. "I think if I had had one more lap I could have given it a go," Rosberg said. "I could have gone for a kamikaze move, but that wouldnt have made sense. I will try to get that little extra bit and edge him out next time." Only two cars didnt finish, Caterhams Kamui Kobayashi and Jean-Eric Vergne of Toro Rosso. Vergne retired during the 26th lap due to an exhaust problem. That brought an end to an error-plagued weekend for Vergne, who was penalized 10 places when his wheel flew off in Fridays practice. Earlier on Sunday, the vintage car that was supposed to ferry him through the pre-race drivers parade puttered to a stop, forcing Vergne to hitch a ride with Marussias Max Chilton and his chauffeur. Yeezy Boost China Wholesale . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Balenciaga Shoes Clearance . Left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th minute with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-force-1-china.html . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. Yeezy Boost 350 V3 For Sale . Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Serena Williams is again the Australian Open champion. The top-seeded American earned her sixth Aussie Open title and 19th career Grand Slam championship with a 6-3, 7-6 (7-5) triumph over Maria Sharapova on Saturday at Rod Laver Arena. Williams won in Melbourne for the first time since 2010, finishing the match with an ace in the second-set tiebreaker on her third championship point. She now owns the second-most womens Grand Slam titles in the Open Era, surpassing legends Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova. Only Steffi Graf has more with 22. Standing here with 19 majors is something I never thought would happen, said Williams during the trophy ceremony. Sharapova was trying for a second Australian Open title. She fell to 2-17 lifetime against Williams and has lost the last 16 meetings. I havent beaten her in a really long time, but I love playing her because you want to play the best, said Sharapova. And shes the best. The 33-year-old Williams notched her 65th career title and has captured the last two Grand Slam events, taking the U.S. Open crown last September. Williams had a break point opportunity in the opening game of the match when Sharapova fired a backhand wide. A double fault quickly gave Williams the early advantage. The players were locked at 30-30 in the sixth game when rain forced the closing of the roof. Williams, who was bothered by a cold and a cough, hardly seemed affected by the wait, following an ace with a strong forehand winner to complete the hold for a 4-2 lead. She actually threw up during the delay. I guess theres a first time for anything, said Williams about vomiting. I think in a way that just helped me -- I felt better after that. My chest was really stuck at that point. A double fault gave Williams three break points in the next game, but she only needed one as Sharapova fired a backhand long. Sharapova broke back, but Williams responded to the poor service game with a break at love to take the first set. Williams continued her strong play into the second set with a hold at love, then had two more break points in the next game. Sharapova, though, regrouped and managed to save both before holding. Each player had a break chance midway through the secondd set, but Williams failed to convert her opportunity with a wide backhand in the sixth game and Sharapova sent a forehand wide in the seventh game.dddddddddddd Another Sharapova forehand error gave Williams her first championship point in the 10th game, but the Russian came up with a big serve that Williams barely returned. Sharapova followed with a blistering forehand that drew applause from the American. The match definitely got tough in the second set, said Williams. Maria started playing a lot better. She started being a little more aggressive. I think I got a little more passive. Was just trying to get the ball back in play. But I also started serving better in the second set because I knew if I wasnt having my groundstrokes where I wanted them to be, I knew I could serve it out. After Williams held with an ace, Sharapova held at love to force the tiebreak. Sharapova won the first point of the tiebreak with a forehand return winner, but Williams won the next four to take control. At 6-4, Sharapova came up with a forehand that Williams could not return to save a second championship point. Williams then blasted what appeared to be an ace to win the title, but it was ruled a let. She dropped her racket in disbelief, then followed with the same serve. This one did not tip the tape and she dropped her racket again, but in exultation. I thought after the let, Man, I am not meant to win this tournament. I had a couple of match points. She played great on those match points, said Williams, who excitedly jumped around the court after winning. Sharapova fell to 5-5 all-time in Grand Slam finals, including 1-3 against Williams. The only victory came in the 2004 Wimbledon title match. Williams also beat Sharapova for the 2007 Australian Open crown and for the 2013 French Open title. Its always tough getting to a final stage of an event where its down to two players and you end up the one thats going home with the smaller trophy, theres no doubt about it, Sharapova lamented. No matter how you played, well or not, whatever the score line is, its always tough. But it will be all right. The 27-year-old Sharapovas lone Australian Open championship came in 2008 against Ana Ivanovic. She also lost the 2012 final against Victoria Azarenka. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Lis 25, 2019 02:19 Powrót do góry

Reklama

PostWysłany: Sob Sty 30, 2021 05:30 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Zobacz też :

Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Sty 30, 2021 05:30 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat