Forum Light's Demons Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ Użytkownicy GrupyZaloguj

The best ski resorts in Spain to go with children Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
karimamarika987

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 04, 2024 05:33 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

The first time I put on skis I was 5 years old. Since then, there have been many chus descents - to gain speed -, wedge braking and slalom nailing sticks. And despite the early wake-up calls, the curves to get to the station and the extreme cold, I am grateful to my parents for introducing me to this spectacular sport. If you also like snow and want to take your children to learn to ski, here is my selection of the best ski slopes in Spain to go with children (or, in other words, for beginners). Ski with children By Nelu Goia But first of all, let's see, what should a ski resort have to make it ideal for children and beginners? Wide and easy slopes ( the green and blue ones are for beginners). Belt lifts , that is, lifts that are neither a chair nor a drag, but rather a conveyor belt: the child stands on a belt (like the one at airports) and lets himself be carried away. Easy slopes at low levels and difficult slopes at high levels.

This helps children avoid having to climb to high altitudes (colder, more extreme conditions). Children's park or snow garden , where there may be ski or snow activities for the Colombia Mobile Number List ittle ones, snow games, sledding... Ski school , with instructors who can teach children how to go down safely and confidently. The first descents are crucial. Ideally, the station's tracks converge at the same point , to facilitate orientation. That said, I have selected the ski resorts in Spain that best meet these requirements and are therefore most suitable for a family ski getaway . There they go! Sierra Nevada, Penibetic system Sierra Nevada National Park.

Nick Stubbs Sierra Nevada is a fabulous season to go with the family. To start, children under 6 years old have a free ski pass. It also has several ski lifts and an excellent area for beginners with three different slopes and themes: the Sea, the Forest and the Kids Park. Going down the tracks of the Sea and the Forest, children will discover different animals while they slide through the snow. An entertaining way to learn to ski. The third family ski slope in Sierra Nevada is the “Kids Park”: an area for the little ones to get started in freestyle in a safe and controlled way.

Wysłany: Pon Mar 04, 2024 05:33 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
 Skocz do: