Forum Light's Demons Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ Użytkownicy GrupyZaloguj

Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Wto Lis 12, 2019 06:48 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

YOKOHAMA, Japan - Takahiro Sekine scored in the second half Monday as Urawa Reds beat Yokohama F Marinos 1-0 and widened its lead at the top of the J-League standings.Sekines right-footed shot from 15 metres in the 79th minute allowed Urawa to improve to 61 points, five ahead of second-place Gamba Osaka with three games remaining.Urawa is bidding for its first J-League title since 2006.On Sunday, Gamba was held to a 1-1 draw by Vegalta Sendai. Third-place Kashima Antlers are seven points off the pace after beating Albirex Niigata 2-1.Also, substitute Kazuya Murata scored a 90th-minute goal as Shimizu S-Pulse beat Kawasaki Frontale 3-2 to move two points clear of the relegation zone.Sagan Tosu beat Vissel Kobe 2-1 to move into fourth place with 53 points. Kashiwa Reysol beat relegated Tokushima Vortis 2-0, and FC Tokyo drew 2-2 with Nagoya Grampus.Ventforet Kofu beat relegation-threatened Cerezo Osaka 3-1 while Omiya Ardija conceded a late equalizer to draw 1-1 against Sanfrecce Hiroshima. Hank Aaron Jersey . 98 jersey in a game yet, and already its a big seller. Ozzie Albies Braves Jersey . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. https://www.cheapbraves.com/1383o-clete-boyer-jersey-braves.html . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Mike Soroka Jersey . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. Austin Riley Jersey . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality.MUNICH - Uli Hoeness wont appeal against his prison sentence for tax evasion, and said on Friday hes quitting as president of Bayern Munich to prevent damage to the European champions. Hoeness, one of the most prominent figures in German football, was convicted on Thursday of evading millions of euros (dollars) in tax through an undeclared bank account and sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison. The verdict drew a largely positive response in a country where tax evasion is deeply and increasingly frowned upon. Hoeness lawyer initially said he would file an appeal. Hoeness, however, said in a brief statement posted on Bayerns website on Friday that he decided after talking with his family to accept the verdict. "This corresponds with my personal understanding of decency, attitude and personal responsibility," he wrote. "Tax evasion was the mistake of my life. I am facing up to the consequences of this mistake." Hoeness said he was stepping dowwn immediately as club president and as the chairman of Bayerns supervisory board.dddddddddddd He said he wanted "to prevent damage to my club." "Bayern Munich is my lifes work and it will always remain so," he said. "I will remain linked with this great club and its people in other ways as long as I live." Hoeness thanked Bayern supporters and his friends for their support. The club stood by him through the investigation. Bayern won the treble of Bundesliga, Champions League and German Cup last season and could repeat that feat this season. As a player, Hoeness was a Bayern star who won the 1972 European Championship and the 1974 World Cup with West Germany and three straight European Cups — the predecessor of the Champions League — before retiring in 1979 with chronic knee problems. Under his guidance as general manager, Bayern built financial reserves rarely seen in debt-ridden European football. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lis 12, 2019 06:48 Powrót do góry

Reklama

PostWysłany: Sro Lut 03, 2021 10:04 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Zobacz też :

Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lut 03, 2021 10:04 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat