Forum Light's Demons Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ Użytkownicy GrupyZaloguj

Im not going to discuss the goaltending Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 02, 2019 04:17 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

The Toronto Raptors will look to avoid a 2-0 series deficit in their first-round Eastern Conference match-up when they welcome the Brooklyn Nets to the Air Canada Centre for Game 2 tonight. The Nets captured the first game of the series 94-87 on Saturday. The action can be seen live on TSN, TSN GO and TSN Radio 1050 Toronto NOW. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson both scored a game-high 24 points and Kevin Garnett grabbed eight boards for the Nets, as the visitors claimed the opening game of the best-of-seven series. Kyle Lowry led the way for the home team, as he poured in 22 points in a team high 44 minutes and Jonas Valanciunas delivered a 17 point, 18 rebound performance in his playoff debut in the losing cause. Raptors All-Star DeMar DeRozan struggled in his first playoff game, scoring 14 points off 3-for-13 shooting from the floor, including an 0-4 from behind the three point line. "I think with as much energy was going on, it felt like things were going faster than they were," said DeRozan, "I dont need a whole other playoff round to get ready for it. I watched a lot of film. I understand. Im definitely not going to make the same mistakes twice. Its adjustments." Raptors head coach Dwane Casey knows his team needs come out on top of their second home game before the series shifts to Brooklyn. "Its important we win," said Casey. "Going down 0-2 is very difficult to come out of. Must win? I dont think that means were done (if we lose). We want to win but we still have games to be played. It would make it very difficult. I wouldnt say its dire. Its tough, but its not over with if (we lose).” As for the mental state of his squad, Casey believes with the first game out of the way his team will be more composed and ready to rise to the level of their competition. "Were disappointed but were anxious to get a second chance at it," said Casey. "I think the second time around well get the first game jitters away, out of us. We know were fighting a veteran, crusty team thats been there before. We worked on some things, made some adjustments in certain situations that we know we can do better." Greivis Vasquez, who scored 18 points and added 8 assists for the Raptors in Game 1, does not believe the importance of the game will get to him or his teammates. "We dont feel pressure, man, at all," said Vasquez. "We feel like the first game, we were anxious. I havent been in the playoffs in two years. A couple of guys have been in the playoffs, too, but havent been out there in a couple years." Nets forward Paul Pierce, who had a 15 point performance in Game 1, said following the game that he thrives in tough moments on the road. "I really feed off the emotions of the crowd, especially on the road,” said Pierce. “I think its more gratifying than winning at home, I love those moments." Only 16 of 255 teams in NBA history have ever comeback from an 0-2 deficit to capture a seven-game series. With files from TSN Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg JD Hammer Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Andrew McCutchen Jersey . TSNs coverage of the Third Round gets underway Sunday with Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago at 3pm et/Noon pt. TSNs broadcast schedule for the Third Round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs is as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings• Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago – Sunday, May 18 at 3pm et/Noon pt• Game 2: Los Angeles at Chicago – Wednesday, May 21 at 8pm et/5pm pt• Game 4: Chicago at Los Angeles – Monday, May 26 at 9pm et/6pm pt Featured in the broadcast booth for TSN are play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Ray Ferraro, with Farhan Lalji contributing reports from rinkside. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/1107n-nap-lajoie-jersey-phillies.html .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. Philadelphia Phillies Gear .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Dan Baker Jersey . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- John Tortorella was pleased his Vancouver Canucks left Long Island with two points he felt they shouldve had two days earlier in Columbus. How they got these is another story. "I thought it was an absolute mess, right on through," the blustery coach said after the Canucks rallied for a 5-4 overtime victory against the New York Islanders on Tuesday night. "It seems like every time we come into this building ... it turns into a cluster." The Canucks erased a 2-0 deficit in the first period, a 3-2 hole in the second, and overcame a tying goal by the Islanders Frans Nielsen with 1:12 left in regulation. Vancouver improved to 3-1-1 on its seven-game trip that has two stops remaining. This win took a little bit of the sting off a 3-1 loss at Columbus on Sunday. "I give them credit," Tortorella said. "It was ugly. We made a ton of mistakes, they made a ton of mistakes, but we found a way to win. Thats what I was so disappointed in Columbus about. It was a game that good teams win. We didnt. "Tonight is another type of game where I think if youre going to get there in the end, you have to win." Brad Richardson provided the deciding goal, banking the puck in off Islanders goalie Evgeni Nabokov 2:16 into overtime with Vancouvers 33rd shot. The Islanders salvaged a point at the end of their 1-1-2 homestand when with Nabokov pulled, Nielsen fired the rebound of MacDonalds shot into the open left side, past the outstretched glove of Roberto Luongo to tie it at 4. "We found a way in the third period," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "We need some guys to play better. We need some guys to engage more if they want the ice time they want. That will be addressed." Chris Higgins had given the Canucks their first lead -- 4-3 -- with 17.2 seconds left in the second. He scored off a feed from defenceman Kevin Bieksa, who took the puck away from Brock Nelson in the New York zone. "It wasnt the prettiest one but well take it," said Higgins, a Long Island native with dozens of friends and family in attendance. "It was a bad game to watch but you have to grind out some ugly ones." Ryan Kesler scored his fourth of the season to get Vancouver on the board, and Daniel Sedin tied it 2-2 with his second 4:12 later. Vancouver will play on back-to-back days at New Jersey and St. Louis to finish this long trip. "As you go further and further, you wear down a bit. Its natural," Tortorella said. "Its a situation that teams have to fight through." New York grabbed the lead just 2:26 in on Nelsons first NHL goal and wwent ahead 2-0 just 2:15 after that on the first of Matt Moulsons two power-play goals.dddddddddddd Islanders captain John Tavares earned an assist to stretch his point streak to eight games, but New York finished its homestand 1-1-2. Vancouver started its comeback 16 seconds later, taking advantage of a shaky Nabokov, who made 28 saves. Moulson put New York back in front 4:48 into the second, but Henrik Sedin answered that one at 12:39. The Islanders looked ready to run the road-weary Canucks out of the Nassau Coliseum in Vancouvers first visit since a shootout win on Jan. 11, 2011. Cal Clutterbuck sent the puck behind the net from right-wing wall to Peter Regin, who carried it out by the left post and tried a jam shot. Nelson came to the right post and knocked in the rebound. New York struck again on its first power play after Higgins slashed Nielsen. Tavares sent a pass down to Nielsen near the left post, and he moved the puck across the crease to Moulson, who was first denied by Luongo but then knocked in the rebound. Islanders fans were still celebrating that one when Kesler cut the Canucks hole in half. Defenceman Dan Hamhuis fired a long shot from inside the Islanders zone that Nabokov blocked with his chest but couldnt control. The puck bounced into the slot, and Kesler beat New York defenceman Andrew MacDonald to it and knocked it past Nabokov. Nabokov wasnt any sharper a few minutes later when Jannik Hansen sent a pass from the right circle to Daniel Sedin in the left circle for a drive that sailed past the Islanders goalie to make it 2-2. The 38-year-old goalie has played in all but one of New Yorks nine games, but could soon lose playing time to backup Kevin Poulin. "Im not going to discuss the goaltending," Capuano said. "Poulin is going to get his chance shortly. If he plays well, hes going to play more." Luongo, the No. 4 pick in the 1997 NHL draft by the Islanders, found his game and made a pair of stellar saves to deny Moulson and Thomas Hickey to keep it tied before the intermission. Only Moulson had the touch to beat him again. Moulson let go a wrist shot from the right circle that found its way over Luongos glove and into the top right corner of the net. NOTES: Luongo improved to 8-10-3 against the Islanders in 24 games, the same number he played for them in his one season before being traded to Florida. ... Nelson was in the lineup for speedy RW Michael Grabner, who served the first game of a two-game suspension for hitting Carolina forward Nathan Gerbe in the head on Saturday. ... Canucks LW David Booth was a healthy scratch. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Gru 02, 2019 04:17 Powrót do góry

Reklama

PostWysłany: Sro Lut 03, 2021 10:11 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Zobacz też :

Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lut 03, 2021 10:11 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat